Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Top 50 Songs of 2010 (Part I)

Like last year, there were some songs that were good this year. Mostly they were pop songs. Here are some of them. I'll devote a short writeup to each of the top 15 in a separate post. Note: These are all songs that became "available" in 2010. Not all of these were singles, and not all of these were from the same country. Some were b-sides, some were "buzz" singles, and some are still awaiting release. They are simply the 50 songs I enjoyed the most this year (and that I hadn't enjoyed in previous years). As a bonus, included are some of my favorite single/album covers of the year. They're all so pretty!

50
It Must Be Love - Monarchy

49
Lights - Ellie Goulding

48
Revolving - Spark

47
My Wicked Heart - Diana Vickers




46
Show Me Your Stuff - Diamond Rings

45
ADD SUV (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Uffie

44
Love and Do What You Will - ceo

43
Dreaming - Goldfrapp
 
42
I'm Not Mad - Alex Gardner

41
Love Part II - Bright Light Bright Light

40
I'm Hooked - Mini Viva

39
Little Dreams - Ellie Goulding

38
Diet Mnt Dew - Lana Del Ray





37
We Were Young - Monarchy

36
Indestructible (Radio Edit) - Robyn

35
I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix) - Marina & the Diamonds

34
Home - Ellie Goulding

33
4th of July - Kelis

32
Elevator - Sky Ferreira

31
Illuminated - Hurts



30
Madder Red - Yeasayer

29
Give Me Your Love - Florrie
28
Gold in the Fire - Monarchy

27
Lovekiller - Darin

26
Left Too Late - Florrie

25
The Phoenix Alive - Monarchy 

24
Stay - Hurts


23
Waterfall - Rosanna

22
Hang With Me (Radio Edit) - Robyn

21
Hollywood - Marina & the Diamonds



20
Insatiable - Nadine Coyle

19
Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue

18
Oh No! - Marina & the Diamonds

17
Flashback - The Saturdays

16
Poison (Radio Edit) - Nicole Scherzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment